Product Review Terms & Guidelines
By submitting any content to Rocky Mountain ATV/MC you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant Rocky Mountain ATV/MC and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate Rocky Mountain ATV/MC for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- Rocky Mountain ATV/MC will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- Rocky Mountain ATV/MC is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 13 years of age.
Customer Product Review Guidelines:
If the product is vehicle specific, include the make, model and year of machine you installed thisproduct on.
This is not the place to complain about Rocky Mountain ATV/MC or any of their business partners. These complaints should be sent directly to Rocky Mountain ATV/MC . Contact Us .
Please don't use this area to attack other customer reviews.
All reviews will be read before being posted. Rocky Mountain ATV/MC reserves the right not to post a review. Here are a few reasons a review may not be posted.
- Inappropriate language or remarks.
- Price or availability of a product.
- Web addresses for other businesses.
- References to competing brands or businesses.
- Replies to other reviews posted by other customers.
- Criticism of Rocky Mountain ATV/MC or Rocky Mountain ATV/MC business partners.
- Personal contact information including, but not limited to, full names and email addresses.
- Reviews not in English.
Reviews that pass inspection will be posted within 7 business days of submission.