If you have a bike and your vehicle has a hitch, get the All Jacked Up Switch Hauler and you’ll be ready to securely and easily take your bike anywhere you want. The Switch Hauler works by mounting to your vehicles hitch and lifting your bike up off the ground and into the ideal transportation position using the integrated hydraulic jack. Your bike is securely held, cargo/bed space is left open for your gear, and you don’t have to push your bike up a ramp.
There are other hitch haulers out there that use integrated jacks, but the Switch Hauler is superior for several reasons.
-A mounting screw is used to secure the hauler to your hitch and, unlike a traditional through pin, removes all slop and movement during transport.
-Safety bolts/pins lock the support arms when in the upright position so your bike has zero chance of dropping down as you drive.
-Foot peg restraint bolts hold your bike firmly in place with a specialized hook design and a robust wing nut fastener.
-The bike platform is completely removable from the lift assembly using the connection clip design. This lets you store the Switch Hauler completely flat and attach one of the Switch Hauler’s other platform types. (other platforms sold separately)
With these features getting put into an overall construction that’s super tough, getting the convenience of the All Jacked Up Switch Hauler on your vehicle is a no brainer. And if you want full bed access on your truck, the Switch Hauler is also available with a 3 1/4 inch drop so your tailgate can fully open and close.
- 335 pound weight capacity on the rack
- Integrated hydraulic jack
- Durable powder coated finish
- Rattle Reduction™ bolt mounting system
- Platform is removable using the Connection Clip design
- Can be stored flat by removing platform
- Theft deterrent tabs lock carrier to hitch
- Security bolts/pins lock hauler in upright/transport position
- Specialized peg restraint bolts lock down bike to platform
- Modular platform system allows use of various platform types (sold separately)
- NOTE: This hitch has ZERO INCHES of drop. Click here for 3 1/4" drop.