There’s a lot of great accessories and aftermarket parts out there, but the Can-Am LinQ Pivoting Rack may be one of the best things you can put on your Maverick X3 when it comes to getting more usable cargo and storage space. The assembly is built on a durable frame of tubular steel and mounts to your machine’s cage right above the bed, ensuring the storage platform will be strong and rigid.
That alone makes this a great accessory, but the rack’s biggest feature is that it pivots up and away from the bed so you can have full access to any boxes, trunks, or coolers in the back of your machine. Using two LinQ quick-disconnect fasteners on the machine’s rear-most pillar, a simple quarter turn of the lever is all that’s needed to release the rack and make it ready to swing out of the way.
Can-Am even adds gas shocks that keep the rack in the upward position without you having to hold it. The rack itself is a very durable platform with nearly endless tie-down points and several places for LinQ fasteners. This makes the Pivoting Rack the perfect spare tire rack, but it also means you can use other LinQ accessories like trunks, gear grips, or gun racks.
- Ideal for carrying a spare tire or additional cargo
- Works with extra LinQ mounted accessories including trunks, rack extensions, gear grips, and gun racks
- Includes custom tie-down strap for spare tire
- Gas-cylinder pivot action locks in the raised position
- Quarter turn LinQ fasteners release rack in order to pivot up