If you’re familiar with Giant Loop and their large, crescent-shaped saddlebags, then you already know the level of quality you can expect. However, the Siskiyou Panniers are different from other Giant Loop options because they give you a large amount of storage, fit with virtually any type of bike, and work with or without a rack all while still giving you the option to bring along a passenger without removing the luggage.
Starting with the basics, the Siskiyou boasts 70 liters of waterproof storage that’s divided into two soft bags. The bags themselves are a blend of 22 ounce vinyl and ballistic nylon, and that gives the bags a level of durability that Giant Loop isn’t afraid to back up with a lifetime warranty. Using a system of robust straps and buckles, the bags mount to your bike with anchor points at either the passenger pegs or rack system, if you have one installed.
Once they’re mounted, the internal frame sheet will support the bags while still letting them conform to your bike. You’ll also have access to other features like the bags’ cable lock pass through for security (compatible with Quickloop cables and SteelCore Security Straps), the two cinch-closure, external pockets that’re ideal for water or fuel bottles, and the ability to pair the Siskiyou with Giant Loop dry bags.
- Directly Compatible With:
-Columbia Dry Bag
-Tillamook Dry Bag
- Volume: 70 liters (35 liters each side).
- Dimensions: 12" tall x 16" long x 6" wide
- Adjustable width fits bikes without and with luggage racks
- Military-spec ballistic nylon
- 22 ounce vinyl
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- 2 removable waterproof inner liner Pods included
- 2 Hot Springs Exhaust Heat Shields included
- Multiple lash points for additional dry bags and gear
- 2 large bellowed pockets (fits 2-liter fuel bottles)
- Zippered mesh pockets under lids
- Features cable lock pass through to secure panniers to parked bike