With new improvements and a more refined operation from its latest update, the Rabaconda Gen 4 3-Minute Tire Changer is the easy, new way to handle tire changes for all of your bikes. The Gen 4 3-Minute Tire Changer handles tire and wheel repairs, mounting tires with stiff or flexible sidewalls, and even makes installing mousses or foam inserts much less of a hassle.
A rigid steel/aluminum frame gives the 3-Minute Tire Changer its strong base while ergonomics like the angled lever, quick-change versatility, and built-in bead breaker track all make changing tires much easier. The 3-Minute Tire Changer’s entire assembly can also completely break down into an easily portable package, making it perfect for taking with you to the pits or the trailhead.
But Rabaconda made the Gen 4 tire changer even better with refined materials, improved construction, and nuanced features that make swapping tires faster and easier. With new features like allowances for larger hub bearing adapters, more stability for the wheel supports, and increased stability for the overall working platform, the Rabaconda Gen 4 3-Minute Tire Changer is one of the best options for riders that are sick of changing tires.
New Gen 4 Features
- Rubber feet provide excellent grip on any surface
- Tire lever tray included for convenient access and storage
- Spindle chamfer for locking larger hub bearing adaptors
- Tube caps riveted to the feet
- Large flange nuts for stronger fixing of wheel supports
- Pre-assembled quick release bolts
- 3 Standing points allow for work on uneven ground
- Works for tube tires and bib mousse
- Rigid and durable design
- Compact storage
- Light weight
- Easily assembled in seconds, no tools necessary
- Strong Cordura 1000D carry-bag for comfortable and compact storage
- Quick-release bolts for fast switching between wheel sizes
- Bead breaker positioning system
- Oval profile lever for good grip
- Tire can be removed completely by pushing it down with the bead breaker
- Suitable for wheel sizes 16-21 in
- Carry-bag dimensions: 27.5x11x10 in
- Materials: galvanized and powder coated steel, anodized T6061-T6 aluminum
- Working level (wheel height): 20 in
- Weight (incl. bag): 33 lbs.
- Hub bearings diameter: 20-28 mm