The Toucan Gore-Tex Boots by Alpinestars are top-of-the-line, rugged boots specifically constructed for the rigors of dual sport riding. The Toucan matches the challenge that adventure boots require by offering comfort, protection and support, and performing well in both worlds – whether riding on or off-road. A stand apart feature of the Toucan boot is the 100% Gore-Tex waterproofing protection. With Gore-Tex, the breathable material allows air in and out, while completely repelling moisture to keep your feet comfortable and dry in any condition or season.
On the off-road side of the spectrum, the Toucan features TPU panels along the entire lateral and medial sides of the boot, as well as in the toe, heel, and shin. This provides the rigidity needed to protect from possible impacts, or from twisting or bending motions that might occur along the ride. Durable, self-aligning, self-cleaning buckles resembling those used in MX boots are easy to use and keep the boots securely fastened to the foot and leg. Featuring characteristics customary of street-focused boots as well, the Toucan offers much more flexibility than off-road boots by using pivot systems in the ankle, a flex blade system on the front of the boot, and microfiber accordion flex panels throughout the front and back of the boot to enable more comfortable movement.
Matching the quality that has come to be expected from Alpinestars boots, the Toucan Gore-Tex motorcycle boots won’t let you down with their superior performance in adventure dual sport riding.
• CE-certified boot incorporating leather, suede and a 100% waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane.
• Innovative flexible ankle protection system for added control and support.
• Reinforced polymer sculpturing along the medial side for grip and protection against bike's heat and impact.
• TPU protection layer in the internal heel counter and toe box for support and rigidity in key impact areas.
• Coated leather panel on outer surface of the toe box for abrasion and weather resistance.
• Innovative vertical blade system in shin plate for improved forward and rear control and support.
• Accordion flex zones for superior comfort, control and support.
• Medial calf suede panel improves grip and protection.
• Velcro-adjustable wide-entry aperture to allow wide range of calf fit adjustments.
• Slim, replaceable, aluminum buckle closure system with memory adjustments and quick-release locking system.
• Breathable inner liner and boot collar for added comfort.
• Removable anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed.
• Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
• Integrated steel shank in sole for improved comfort and durability.
• Lateral side vent for added airflow.