The 5.5 Pro is part of Leatt’s most protective line of chest protectors and serves as the middleweight option that delivers a good balance of protection and mobility. But, Leatt still makes the 5.5 Pro tough enough to earn CE levels of protection on the back, shoulder, and chest.
Built on a layout of overlapping and articulating hard, plastic plates, the 5.5 Pro manages to give good protection that still moves with your body instead of restricting it. It's also versatile enough to work with any Leatt neck brace, or without a neck brace at all.
Exclusive FlipFit front and rear, movable, plates allow your neck brace to fit under the protector, for outside the jersey use, or wear the protector under your jersey and your brace can still fit over the top. BraceOn™ strap system attaches the protector to the neck brace yet provides independent movement of body, brace and chest protector.
With the mobility of lighter deflectors, CE rated protection of heavier options, and the versatility to adjust the deflector to suit your style of riding, the Leatt 5.5 Pro Roost Deflector is one of the best options for motocross, trail, and cross country racing.
- The back of protector meets the highest back impact CE approval, CE EN 1621-2, Level 2.
- The front of protector meets the highest front impact CE approval, prEN 1621-3, Level 2.
- The shoulder protectors are impact tested and CE certified to CE EN 1621-1.
- Hard shell outer shield made of High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE).
- Extremely high impact testing results achieved by use of Leatt’s new 3DF foam in front and back.
- Removable, bio-foam upper arm roost guards.
- Fits over or under the jersey.
- 41 ventilation slots for maximum cooling.
- Perforated 3DF foam helps air flow.
- Adjustable over the shoulder straps help insure a great fit.
- Adult size fits riders from approx. 150 to 190 lbs.
- Adult XXL size fits riders approx. 190 to 240 lbs.