360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Turbines are made of 3D molded Armourgel® that helps absorb impact forces
Reduced Outer Shell Volume
- Shell is 10% smaller, transferring up to 20% less rotational forces to the neck, head and brain
3D In-Molded V-Foam
- Multi-density, V-shaped impact foam molded to the outer shell significantly reduces G-forces transferred to the head and brain
- New Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
Optimal Neck Brace Compatibility
- Specially shaped and designed for best integrated fit with the Leatt neck brace
- Optimized for off-road racing and effective even at very low speeds
Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
Emergency cheek pad removal
Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit)
Weight estimate: from 1150g
For proper fit and size of your Leatt helmet, measure the circumference of your head 1" above your eyebrows and around the largest portion of the back of your head.
21 5/8" – 22" ------------- Small
22 1/2" – 22 3/4" --------- Medium
23 1/4" – 23 5/8" --------- Large
24" – 24 1/2" ------------- X-Large
24 3/4" – 25 1/5" --------- XX-Large
First of all, I had to contact Customer support cause I order the wrong one. They were seriously awsome. Thank you very much!
The helmet is really light. Field of view is wide. But beware the size chart. I'm 23", I order a Large and it's really tight. Especially cheeks. Also, Barely rip off my ears when i put it on. But once is on, Nice snug fit.
This Leatt 4.5 is a very good looking helmet, and the new colors are nice. Seems like it would be a comfortable helmet, but i never got to find out. Because after trying on two different sizes, it is still way too small. I really question when the guy in the video says it fits true to size. I am sure it is true to size if your head is skinny. I will admit that i have a round head. But I also trusted the measuring chart. The chart said I should get a Large. The large looks like a kids size large and i could not even get it on. So i went one size bigger than the chart recommendations, and it too, was very tight. Was hard to get on and even harder to get off. I have been riding for 30 years, and have never had this much trouble getting a helmet to fit. IF you have a round head BEWARE!!. I am thankful that RM offers the first exchange for free shipping, but now i have the privilege to pay for returning this 2nd helmet. I guess this is one item i will have to buy local. VERY Disappointed!!