The Sidi Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Boot is an update and refinement of the original Adventure’s features, taking the boot’s design into the next generation without losing or sacrificing anything that made the original such a staple of adventure riding.
With the Adventure 2 you’re still looking at a premium boot around the $500 price point meant for all-weather, hardcore adventure riding. You’re also still getting waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex used throughout, great protection from the support system and dual hinge system, and a secure closure that uses two of Sidi’s reliable cam buckles.
The biggest change for the Adventure is that the Gore-Tex liner now extends up the full height of the boot all the way to the top of the gaiter/closure. So you get several additional inches of waterproof coverage, which is nice to have for water crossings and exceptionally wet conditions.
Styling also got an update with refined TPU panels on the exterior giving you a more streamlined appearance, less bulk in order to increase mobility, and the same superior level of protection you’d expect from Sidi and the Adventure 2.
- Flex system supports ankle while maintaining mobility
- Tongue in grove rear of calf panels protect the Achilles tendon
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel with hyper extension block for maximum protection
- Gore-Tex™ highly breathable and waterproof membrane adds a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet.
- Single Flex System upper no longer squeaks when you walk
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention straps
- Sidi’s new Full Grain Microfiber upper construction with Cordura
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad
- Beefy pull tab makes entry and exit a breeze
- Exclusive cam-lock buckle system
- Velcro secured upper flap with an elastic expansion panel
- Cambrelle® lining
- Slim, cool non-bootie design
- Split grain leather inner anti-wear/ heat panels on inside of the boot
- Reflective panel is placed above the heel for night riding visibility
- Combines Sidi’s best touring and off road features into an adventure boot design
- PU shin plate
- Velcro strap closure and two buckles
- Inner gaiter
- Plastic support on the ankle area
- Flex system
- Elastic panel on the calf area
- Back reflective inserts
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support
- Lined with Gore-tex® waterproof-breathable membrane
- Full grain microfiber and suede