If you want more information than most other tachs or hour meters can provide, the Trail Tech Vapor Speedometer and Tachometer has a long list of functions that help you stay aware of what's happening during your ride.
The Trail Tech Vapor Speedometer and Tachometer is a physically small package (about 4.2 x 2.3 inches)with capabilities that make it perfect for all types of riding whether it be cross country, trail riding, or playing on your favorite riding spot. Functions start with the speedometer and real-time tachometer, but continue with tracking of max speed, max rpm, engine temp, ambient temp, time, average ride time, distance, and overall miles with a permanent odometer.
Each Vapor is fit to a specific machine using direct connections to the wiring harness, and once it's connected you can customize the Vapor to your bike by setting the redline, tire size, trigger temps for warning lights, and shift indicator lights. With the backlit display, 12,000 rpm indicated limit, and included hardware/sensors, we think the Trail Tech Vapor is a great choice for most applications.
- LED Backlit 3in. x 1in. display
- Includes mounting hardware, speed sensor, magnet kit, and temp sensor
- Internal batter has estimated 1 year life
- Unit measures W4.21in. x H2.34in. x D0.93in.
- Connects directly to electrical system
- Displays RPM in real-time
- 12,000 rpm ceiling
- Displays/Records engine temp, ambient temp, time, trip time, rpm, max rpm, speed, max speed, distance, permanent odometer
- Customizable redline, engine temp warnings, and tire size