Introducing the all new ATR-2; the next level in brain protection. The 6D ATR-2 is the most advanced energy management device ever manufactured for off-road motorcycle competition or recreational riding. Infused with the exceptional DNA of the original ODS technology, but evolved to a whole new level with high-tech materials and design influenced by 6D's work inside the NFL's Head Health Challenge III competition.
A helmet with in a helmet, the ATR-2 with advanced ODS is evolved to provide improved performance in both linear and angular acceleration mitigation, and is also easily rebuildable for a potentially longer service life. This improves rider safety and saves the consumer money.
- Optimized light weight Tri-Composite Shell.
- Cervical protection zone at the lower rear shell area.
- Brow rib increases shell integrity above the eyeport.
- Clavicle cut-away.
- 9 intake ports and 6 exhaust ports work in unison with the Air Gap Ventilation System.
- Removable, washable comfort liner features Genuine Dri-Lex anti-bacterial fabric.
- Emergency Quick-Release Cheek Pads.
- PU-over molded EPP lined chin bar includes 6D's exclusive sternum pad.
- Goggle band integrated shell recess at the eyeport area improves goggle fit and seal.
- Shear-away visor screws.
- Nose guard provides improved roost protection.
- Titanium D-rings.
- Lighter overall weight.
- Exceeds DOT, ECE, AC and ASTM standards.
- 3-year limited warranty.
For proper fit and size measure the circumference of your head 1" above your eyebrows and around the largest portion of the back of your head.
20 7/8" - 21 1/4" --------- X-Small
21 5/8" - 22" ------------- Small
22 1/2" - 22 3/4" --------- Medium
22 3/8" - 23 1/4" --------- Large
23 5/8" - 24" ------------- X-Large
24 7/16" - 24 3/4" -------- XX-Large
6D ATR-2 Aero Helmet Reviews
Each review submitted enters you into a $100 gift card monthly drawing and a $500 gift card quarterly drawing!
Each question or answer submitted enters you into a: $100 gift card monthly drawing and a $500 gift card quarterly drawing!