The Ogio Wheeled Rig 9800 Gear Bag gives you 9,792 cubic inches of prime real estate to get your gear in one conveninet rolling bag.
With the Structural Load Equalizing Deck (SLED), wide mouth LID opening, main compartment, auxiliary compartments, and padded helmet chamber the 9800 will fit your helmet, gloves, armor, boots, jerseys, goggles, and whatever else without a problem. You can even keep everything in its place with the adjustable compartment dividers.
Fill the 9800 to the brim and cinch down the side compression straps to keep it skinny while you use the telescoping handle and oversized wheels to transport your gear trackside.Beyond that, users even report that the 9800 is perfect for air travel and surviving baggage handlers. Which makes you ask, "is it possible to be too excited for a gear bag?" The answer is no.
- Rolling bag for all your off road gear
- Fits boots, helmets, braces, deflectors, etc.
- Padded helmet chamber
- 16"H x 17"W x 36"D dimensions
- 9792 cubic inches of storage
- Oversized wheels
- Multiple lid compartments
- Telescoping handle
- Structural Load Equalizing Deck (SLED)
- Wide mouth opening
- iFOM integrated foam
- Compression strap system
- Adjustable compartment dividers
- Manufacturers limited lifetime warranty