The Exotec protector has been specifically designed for off road motorcycling. Zac Speed understands the complications involved in trying to find a complete system that offers comfort, protection and flexibility. The Exotec system has been designed to optimize these three crucial elements in one flexible system by the use of unique integrated protection. The Exotec system has three high quality elements working cohesively together as one unit. Gone are the days of having to juggle your Roost Protector with a hydration system and tool pack. Zac Speed has created "A Better Way".
A hard shell polycarbonate chest plate offers optimal airflow keeping you cool whilst offering full roost protection. The chest plate is ergonomically attached to a backpack by the use of a Soft Shell Shoulder Suspension System, further enhancing comfort and airflow. Zac Speed Exotec protectors come in two sizes Medium/Large and X- Large/XX-Large.
New to the EXOTEC system is the use of "Soft Shell" shoulder guards to greatly enhance comfort and flexibility of the system.
The Recon has been designed for intermediate distance rides and is a mid sized pack. The Recon has the flexibility of free load storage space on the outside with increased internal storage above the smaller Sprint. This pack also has a large outer pocket that can hold the Zac Speed tool roll (not supplied) when not used with the optional Matrix Tool Pack. Like the Sprint, the Recon pack is made from durable 1680D Poly fabric to ensure it meets the demands of the tough off-road environment with high quality YBS zips. Three compartment pockets, one internal soft lined goggle pocket and two external technical pockets the Recon has ample storage options for trail rides.
The Recon comes standard with high quality Source 3 Lt/100oz bladder system with a quick connect hose system. The Recon pack has been designed with a wide vented TPR waist belt system to keep the pack stabilized whilst offering optimal comfort and ventilation. The pack is also equipped with the Zac Speed CONFIGR8 pack system allowing you to customize your pack with other CONFIGR8 elements for superior flexibility and adaptability.
- A useful external freeload pocket offers additional quick access storage.
- The side pockets have additional elasticized internal pockets for miscellaneous items.
- Simple tool-free attachment points that attaches the shoulder cups to the back pack.
- Inside the back pack is a removable articulating pack shield that provides improved airflow, back pack support and protection.
- Pack's weight is balanced by redistributing weight with the quad load distribution points. The top attachment points cantilever the weight to stop the chest plate from sliding up.
- H2O hose loop allows for quick easy removal of the Hydration Bladder for care and maintenance. The hose loop can be configured left or right side.
- Sliplock side strap buckles eleminate any weight distribution straps loosening, yet can be easily be adjusted as hydration levels reduce.