The Boulder boot from Forma offers ultimate agility when it comes to trials riding. With maximum rigidity in the fully-flat sole, the foundation the Boulder boots provide allows for solid foot positioning in tricky obstacles, yet easily accommodates foot movement across the pegs without snagging. The agility only grows from there: the boots incorporate a flexible leather upper to allow the movement demanded from trials riders, making these boots some of the most comfortable riding boots on the market. Protection geared towards trials riding is incorporated into the boot in the form of toe, heel, shank and medial ankle guards, and in true trials-style, is hidden internally so that nothing can snag on the pegs, levers or any other components of the bike as you ride.
The Forma Boulder Boots have also become a popular boot for light off-road or general riding. Some riders feel like the Forma boots are easier to ride in than your standard MX boot as they are generally much more flexible in comparison. They also tend to be more comfortable if you incorporate off-the-bike activities like walking or hiking on your ride. The Boulder boots typically breathe better than rival boots because they are not inherently waterproof, although additional waterproof booties from Forma can convert the boots to that option if desired.
• Full-grain leather upper.
• Trials anti-slip/oil rubber sole.
• Thermoformed safety ankle shield for extra protection.
• Rear dented heel cup to facilitate gear change when standing.
• Shaped shin plate with air ventilation pockets.
• Personalized suede leather heat protector.
• Adjustable velcro closure.
• Replaceable/adjustable GH plastic buckles.
• Padded inner lining.
• Polyurethane nylon reinforcements.
• Extra soft polymer padding with memory foam.
• Incorporated steel shank.
• Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with APS.