Ride your hardest, retain your freedom of movement, and get a massive amount of protection with Leatt Brace’s top of the line 5.5 Pro HD Roost Deflector. Leatt prizes rider safety, but the 5.5 Pro HD takes it to another level with full CE protection on the front, back, and shoulders.
But Leatt went further by adding hard-shell rib protection on both sides of the midsection. These flank plates overlap with the front and rear plates to form integrated, full-form coverage that protects your midsection, ribs, and some of the most vulnerable areas on your body.
The various protection plates all work together to form an assembly that is multi-layered, fully articulated, and fully compatible will all Leatt neck braces. And that makes this deflector one of the top choices for aggressive trail riding, technical hard enduro, and fast cross country racers.
- The back of protector meets the highest back impact CE approval, CE EN 1621-2, Level 2
- The front of protector meets the highest front impact CE approval, prEN 1621-3, Level 2
- The shoulder protectors are impact tested and CE certified to CE EN 1621-1
- Integrated, multilayer rib protection area
- Extremely high impact testing results achieved by use of Leatt’s new 3DF foam in front and back
- Hard shell outer shield made of High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE)
Versatility & Comfort
- Removable, bio-foam upper arm roost guards
- Fits over or under the jersey
- 47 ventilation slots for maximum cooling
- Perforated 3DF foam helps air flow
- Adjustable over the shoulder straps help insure a great fit
- Adult size fits riders from approx. 150 to 190 lbs
- Adult XXL size fits riders approx. 190 to 240 lbs