The Alpinestars Tech 7 Boots are a premium boot that works as the Tech 10's little brother in the Astars' lineup. Protection, comfort, and quality are all kept top notch, but with the exclusion of the Tech 10's inner bootie and support struts on the front and rear producing a lower price point, the Tech 7 represents an excellent value for a boot that is still very easily pro level in its performance.
Starting with protection, the Tech 7 sports TPU panels, impact deflecting honeycomb rubber inserts, and a biomechanical hinge that give it a CE certified level of injury prevention. The one-piece, multi-compound lower also gives protection and a low-profile toe box as well, making shifting and finding your shifter that much easier. Dual-compound soles deliver plenty of traction on the pegs, and while they're very durable, they're also complete replaceable.
Durability for the boot as whole is top notch with tons of double stitching and single, uniform pieces of material getting used as much as possible. And to hold everything together, the Tech 7 has the very easy to use, self-cleaning, self-adjusting, aluminum "arrowhead" style cam buckles. Along with the rest of the nuanced features, the Tech 7 is well-loved for being a comfortable yet protective option that punches well above its price range.
- The Tech 7 boot is CE certified
- One-piece dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank is highly resistant to abrasion and impact
- Upper constructed from microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant.
- Upper material is reinforced with impact resistant PU panels
- Calf protector plate injected with high modulus polymer
- Alpinestars’ blade flex system prevents hyperflexion, hyperextension, and rotational injuries
- TPU ankle protection system incorporates biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of boot
- TPU shin plate and medial protection constructed from single piece and features dual closure system
- TPU medial side panel incorporates advanced honeycomb rubber insert
- Dual compound sole seamlessly integrated into base structure
- Boot chassis designed with an ergonomically profiled forefoot and lower toe-box
- Sole and footpeg inserts are replaceable
- Wide entry aperture
- Buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminum bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design
- Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones
- Extended microfiber gaiter
- Internal lining includes anti-slip microfiber suede on heel
- Foam reinforcement on ankles and collar
- Dual compound, removable, anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top